A Piece of Me Gone
Heroin
by gar
Citation:   gar. "A Piece of Me Gone: An Experience with Heroin (exp106549)". Erowid.org. Nov 23, 2015. erowid.org/exp/106549

Heroin

The first time I ever touched an opiate was in 8th grade. I took a hydrocodone and loved it. Fast forward four years and I'm your regular drug user. But the second I found heroin it was game over. No drug ever did for me, what heroin did. It was absolutely amazing. But some things are too good to be true. I moved up eventually to a needle and down I went. Drugs are great, but heroin is entirely different. Unlike pot, molly, alcohol, DMT, etc., it became my only friend, family, and lover. I lost everything. That was in 2013. Two years later I'm off of it. But it still is a part of me.

I don't know if it's me that couldn't handle heroin or no one can, but really think about if it's worth it. Some things are best left alone. But hey if you are doing it anyway good luck, don't die, and don't shoot up alone. Much love

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 106549
Published: Nov 23, 2015Views: 2,327
Heroin (27) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Unknown Context (20)