New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Barely Breathing
Fentanyl
by Bran_Man
Citation:   Bran_Man. "Barely Breathing: An Experience with Fentanyl (exp106526)". Erowid.org. Nov 30, 2015. erowid.org/exp/106526

5 mg buccal Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)

My Overdose From 5mg Fentanyl Buccal

I mistakenly thought that I didn't have any tin-foil to smoke fentanyl from, so I cut out a third of a patch at a time and used the buccal method by sticking adhesive sides of a skin patch like fentanyl against the inside of my cheek, waiting 30 minutes before adding another third, and so on. I remember the high getting pretty intense, but when the house mother knocked on my door to give me my meds with no answer, she knocked again, no answer, she opened the door to find me barely breathing.

She immediately started giving me mouth to mouth, until the paramedics got there. That woman saved my life. I should call her to thank her.

I very much wish I had done anything with the fentanyl other than what I actually did with it. I mostly wish I had smoked it off the tin-foil which I unknowingly had.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 106526
Published: Nov 30, 2015Views: 2,381
Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : Overdose (29), General (1), Alone (16)