Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Nirvana Advaita Vedanta
LSD & Meditation
by true
Citation:   true. "Nirvana Advaita Vedanta: An Experience with LSD & Meditation (exp106408)". Erowid.org. Nov 15, 2017. erowid.org/exp/106408

100 ug oral LSD

The year was 1982. A good friend of mine procured some blotter acid for me. I had used LSD in the early seventies several times. I was intensely involved in kundalini yoga and zen (zazen) type meditation for 2 years before the experience.

The dose of LSD was no more than 100-150 ug. I took the small dose and rode my bicycle to a nearby golf course. It was mid July, and the weather was clear and sunny. I played with a frisbee and ran for about thirty minutes, then decided the LSD effect was becoming prominent, so I sat beneath a large tree and began to meditate.

As I was meditating and watching the thoughts come and go, a thought which said ' the Buddha talked about the importance of faith...'

Immediately my awareness moved into a 'no mind' state... the last thought I had was: 'this is completely different'. The eternal infinite bliss beyond existence and non-existence- the transcendent One--it is complete. Happiness and unalloyed bliss.

In clock time, I don't know how long, but as I was reintroduced to my mind I saw clearly how my mind was presenting reality to me. From the Inside, we are all living in our own karmically generated reality. The illusion is that it is 'real' or definite. In truth there is only the One. It felt and seemed like I had just been born. I sat there until almost dusk, then returned home by bicycle.

It seems I have been slowly integrating this experience for 33 years-- it remains a powerful memory in my mind even today.

Exp Year: 1982ExpID: 106408
Published: Nov 15, 2017Views: 518
LSD (2), Meditation (128) : Mystical Experiences (9), Combinations (3), Alone (16)