Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Roller-Coaster
MXE
by Dick
Citation:   Dick. "Roller-Coaster: An Experience with MXE (exp106192)". Erowid.org. Oct 1, 2015. erowid.org/exp/106192

Methoxetamine

I have taken this substance at least 5 times. Every time produced the same result.

To start with my friend had obtained some from what is now known as now as the 'silk road' for drugs from someone else he knew. All my experiences were the same.

He had convinced me to try it because from what he told me everyone he knew had just felt 'zen' when they tried it, so I decided I might do a little dabbling. I Did feel the zen feeling, but not until two hours of... true ADHD mixed with a panic attack happened.

After about 30 minutes my first time I started feeling edgy and horribly energetic. For about 2 hours I had to stand up and do something different such as open my apartments sliding door or open a window or even the reverse because after a short period of time something would bother me to the point I had to change something to make myself more comfortable. After the peak had settled down I finally did feel the 'zen' feeling he had talked about and was able to leave things alone. All in all it lasted about 5 hours.

All my experiences have been the same with the last being mildly psychedelic because of a larger dose. I'm the only one I know of who has this roller coaster of emotions reaction to the chemical. I Never plan to take it again because the come up is just horrible torture for me with the stimulant-style ADHD. The peak and after are great but I can not deal with the way the chemical acts in my body.

My experience is NOT typical by any means. My body just does not like MXE apparently.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 106192
Published: Oct 1, 2015Views: 1,772
Methoxetamine (527) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)