Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Phenomenal Descends Into Mundane
4-Fluoroamphetamine & 2C-B
by Safrole_
Citation:   Safrole_. "Phenomenal Descends Into Mundane: An Experience with 4-Fluoroamphetamine & 2C-B (exp106126)". Erowid.org. Jul 10, 2017. erowid.org/exp/106126

100 mg oral 4-Fluoroamphetamine (capsule)
  T+ 15:15 8 mg insufflated 2C-B (powder / crystals)
  T+ 28:45 100 mg oral 4-Fluoroamphetamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 58:45 135 mg oral 4-Fluoroamphetamine (capsule)

So first, a little background:

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

I believe myself to be relatively fit and healthy but definitely underweight.
I donít have much past experience with stimulants other than MDMA and cocaine.
All timeframes are rough estimates but are fairly accurate.

I take 20 mg cetirizine HCl once a day and occasionally 10 mg phenylephrine HCl for seasonal allergies and slight nasal decongestion, respectively.

I had been introduced to 4-FA by a friend who suggested we try it. This was my first time experimenting with a RC and I hadnít been too familiar with them beforehand. I made sure to do my research before deciding to try it. Now, granted, despite this research, I am in no way an expert on this drug and this is just my experience with the substance. Eventually we were able to get our hands on some from a trusted and reputable vendor.

T + 0 minutes : I decide to take 100 mg in a clear capsule after a small meal.

T + 15 minutes : I begin to feel some slight chest tightness. I believe this to be caused more from the phenylephrine and anticipation of the effects of the drug.

T + 30 minutes : I feel SLIGHTLY more social and more inclined to smile and laugh.

T + 1 hour : I manage to eat a small snack and things begin to really start to take effect. My mouth begins to feel dry and my head begins to feel tingly which later transfers to my extremities. I feel a rush of energy and significantly more social than usual and talk to a variety of people. My personality becomes much more playful and innocent. I think there might have been slight impaired judgment as I did some very minor things that I probably wouldnít have done normally. Thereís an overall sense of happiness and euphoria. I feel itís marginally easier to concentrate on things. The experience is definitely very lucid and I am cognizant of everything happening around me. No significant heart rate increase or change in body temperature. My normally very congested nose is now completely decongested and I donít experience any of the seasonal allergies that I usually have (I normally still experience allergies despite taking 20 mg cetirizine).

T + 1 hour 30 minutes : I donít experience the need to do something like with cocaine or MDMA. However, I do feel as though I would rather do something than just sit down so I decide to go for a walk. The walk was enjoyable and I had a smile on my face for the majority of it.

T + 2 hours 15 minutes : The initial rush is now gone and I begin to plateau. My entire head starts to feel tingly both inside and out now. I start to listen to music which sounds much better than usual.

T + 3 hours 15 minutes : The standard stimulant feeling is dissipating and I feel like Iím coming down. There was little/no desire to redose, just a sadness that the effects would soon be completely gone.

T + 4 hours 30 minutes : My appetite is still suppressed but I manage to eat a little. I had no desire to eat anything but it wasnít necessarily difficult to eat.

T + 6 hours 30 minutes : I donít have a desire to do work but after forcing myself to start, itís very easy for me to stay focused and complete it. I work noticeably faster than usual to the point where a friend comments on my speed/concentration.

T + 9 hours 15 minutes : The effects are pretty much entirely gone by this point. The rush of energy and euphoria have long since passed and I am no longer as concentrated and determined as I was in the few hours before.

T + 15 hours 15 minutes : Thereís a small party and, determining that the 4-FA had completely worn off, I decide to try 2C-B for the first time and insufflate 8 mg. (I explain the theoretical importance of this at the end of the experience report.)

T + 3 hours 15 minutes: Iím starting to feel hungry and order some food. Iím unable to finish all the food.

T + 9 hours 15 minutes : I start to feel tired and naturally drift off into sleep.

T + 28 hours 45 minutes : My friend, who suggested we try 4-FA, and I take 100 mg of 4-FA. This time we both parachuted it. My friend had done GHB, 2C-B, Xanax, and vaped some weed the night before (These were not taken at the same time, as one effect wore off he would do the next substance) but this was his first time trying 4-FA.

T + 29 hours : My friend and I arrive at a festival where there is music, food, and nice trails for walking.

T + 29 hours 30 minutes : Neither of us feels anything aside from some very slight head tingles. We decide to walk through the trails and talk about various things.

T + 29 hours 45 minutes : I feel a small amount of sexual arousal and some slight tingles around my genitals. The arousal is not physical but I feel more loving and intimate than usual but much less potent than MDMA. At this point our faces are not necessarily tingly, but if we touch them they start to feel tingly.

T + 30 hours : We start to feel a little hot/sweaty and are mouths become dry. Weíre marginally more sociable.

T + 30 hours 15 minutes : We decide to sit down and talk. At this point, I can no longer speak for my friend as Iím not sure what he experienced/to what extent or intensity. However, I get occasional waves of light tingles throughout my body but nowhere near the extent that I had the day before.

T + 30 hours 30 minutes : My friend and I talk a lot about various things but it becomes hard to remember all the things we want to talk about. We eventually create a list of things to talk about and slowly discuss each topic and add more topics as they come up. I feel compelled to continue conversing but it doesnít seem forced, itís all very natural and fluid.

T + 36 hours 30 minutes : The festival ended a while ago but my friend and I had remained in the grass continuing to talk but now we decide to head home. Itís been about 7 hours since weíve started talking and I was not bored at any point of it. My friend claims to feel completely fine to drive and we keep talking on the way home. He seems to drive fine, albeit a little slower than usual. We make it home just fine.

T + 36 hours 45 minutes : I feel a very small hint of hunger and decide to eat the leftovers of the food I ordered the last night.

T + 40 hours 45 minutes : Iím starting to feel tired so I go to bed and easily fall asleep.

T + 58 hours 45 minutes : The same friend and I decide to take 135 mg of 4-FA this time, in clear capsules. Itís been about an hour or two since I last ate.

T + 59 hours 15 minutes : We arrive at a mall, walk around, and talk.

T + 59 hours 45 minutes : The effects are similar to the day before. There is only a slight feeling of a tingly/stimulated head.

T + 60 hours : The tingly feeling slowly transfers to my extremities but the sensation is much subtler compared to my head. At this point, my head actually becomes physically itchy. I scratch it for a good 2 minutes or so. Itís not an intense itchiness but it seems as though as soon as I (gently) scratch one area, another one becomes itchy. The feeling eventually subsides. We both feel hot and have dry mouths.

T + 60 hours 15 minutes : The mall is closing and weíre eventually kicked out. Neither of us feels anything too significant in the area of stimulation/euphoria but weíre both very talkative and sociable. We stay in the car for a bit and after determining that my friend is able to drive, we drive a VERY short distance to a park.

T + 60 hours 20 minutes : We stay at the park and talk about various things for a while. My friend claims to be experiencing some more euphoric properties similar to what I described I had experience during the first dose. I, personally, definitely experience a more potent effect than the second time but still not on the level as the first time.

T + 65 hours 15 minutes : Weíve been talking about miscellaneous things for about 5-6 hours now and we decide to head home for the night.

T + 65 hours 30 minutes : Weíve arrived at our destination but instead of calling it a night we decide to stay in the car and continue to talk.

T + 69 hours 30 minutes : Itís been about 11 hours (I have never talked with someone this long) since weíve started talking and we finally decide to call it a night and get some rest. At first we discussed more light-hearted things but as the night had progressed we started to talk about deeper topics. We talked about peopleís goals in life, the human consciousness, life, fear, and death. Our conversations were very philosophical.

T + 69 hours 35 minutes : I easily fall asleep.

In summary, my first experience with 4-FA was phenomenal with a feeling of stimulation and euphoria followed by enhanced concentration (although I did not necessarily experience the concentration on the second or third dose) and efficiency. The second experience fell significantly short of the first one, but I enjoyed the time nonetheless. There was a still a significant increase in sociability. Lastly, the third experience proved to be better than the second but still not on the level of the first.

Initially, my friend and I suspected the 4-FA not having a significant effect the second time due to us both having taken 2C-B the night before. I am aware that many people take 4-FA with 2C-B but those experiences are all from 2C-B taken after 4-FA. Although there was roughly a 12 hour gap between taking the 2C-B and the 4-FA, we wondered if there might be some potential interaction.

Regardless, this drug definitely increased my sociability and provided some stimulation/euphoria and I had no significant problems eating or sleeping after having taken it.

Chose the Small Group context as most of the focus was not on the festival but on 1:1 or small group settings.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 106126
Published: Jul 10, 2017Views: 1,382
4-Fluoroamphetamine (276) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Relationships (44), Multi-Day Experience (13), Combinations (3), First Times (2)