Used as Directed
Clonazepam
by Dr. Horrible Sings
Citation:   Dr. Horrible Sings. "Used as Directed: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp105992)". Erowid.org. Oct 20, 2016. erowid.org/exp/105992

0.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)

To put it bluntly, my life has been hard. Sexual abuse, physical violence, a string of serial monogamous relationships. The sexual abuse caused reoccurred UTIs which evolved into paranoia and hypochondria as one can die within two weeks of having a UTI as it travels from the kidneys to the blood.

I had hypochondria for ten years. After starting and using the Clonazepam as directed my life changed. I didn't feel like every little thing needed me to go to the doctor, I had been going once a month for ten years. I have not gone to the ER for a doctor for stupid shit for two years since I have been on it. That is a major change. Never again. This drug was the crux of recovery for a hypochondria part of my panic disorder. It has a long half life and I take it twice a day.

I hated my hypochondria. This pill cured me of that. There is nothing that can replace it.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 105992
Published: Oct 20, 2016Views: 1,462
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)