Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
As Perscribed A Very Useful Tool
Pregabalin (Lyrica)
by Emevoluoy
Citation:   Emevoluoy. "As Perscribed A Very Useful Tool: An Experience with Pregabalin (Lyrica) (exp105986)". Erowid.org. Jan 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/105986

150 mg   Pharms - Pregabalin (daily)

I have had my share of psychedelics in my time, and after many years realized being 'straight' is just as enjoyable when your around people you like and/or love.

That being said, I had a motorcycle accident in my 20's and have endured constant pain in my left leg due to a replaced femur, titanium rod and 3 pins, and a severed sciatic nerve. I've used everything from heroin to aspirin to stop the pain, only to have it come back worse and sometimes withdrawals make things harder, then came Lyrica, it not only made the pain subside, it helped with anxiety and my overall sense of wellbeing. I took it as the dr says, and was pleasantly surprised how well it works.

Recreational use of Lyrica feels no better than drinking alcohol, which I don't recommend while on Lyrica, so if one is looking for a high, get a bottle of booze and leave the pharms for those who need and respect them.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 105986
Published: Jan 4, 2018Views: 464
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Various (28)