Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Glide Through Euphorant Atmospheres
5-MAPB
by Cryonic_Alchemistry
Citation:   Cryonic_Alchemistry. "Glide Through Euphorant Atmospheres: An Experience with 5-MAPB (exp105977)". Erowid.org. Dec 22, 2015. erowid.org/exp/105977

80 mg IV 5-MAPB
  T+ 1:15 100 mg IV 5-MAPB

After I purchased and Marquis tested 7 pristine mg from a trusted vendor I had a few prior purchases from, I found myself a month in and having exercised experience-gathering using carefully--oral and insufflation--chosen RsOA. In each of two prior experiences, a separate, solo ROA was used to ends of consumption totaling 250 mg and 350 mg, respectively.

The separate occasions, each yielding minor tactile/empathogenic success (perhaps even a rather modest failure), were both exposÚs of developing/adherance of poorly adhered to ratios of 'dosage amt: interval'.

Regardless, the effects were primarily akin to light, initial MDMA 'glow' with nothing else.

So I decided to give a go to tighter amt:interval adherence and, in addition, follow a few exp. reports on chosen ROA being IV.

T + 0:00 = 80 mgs were weighed and prepared. Very clean mix. Administration given with the most noticeable effect being a warming sensation in my chest. Following were warming, euphoric-inducing wave-like sensations caressing my chest and head.

T+ 1:00 = after experiencing a shocking, welcomed and simultaneous increase in appetite and perception of cigarettes and food upon my taste buds while eating dinner, I decided to prepare my redose in a tighter timeframe. There is noticeably less tactile pleasure enhancement, especially a noticeable lack of pleasure when massaging my leg muscles; much unlike with MDMA. I took a phone call with a young lady and found myself very emphatic and emotionally sensitive, in quite a literal way.

At one point we spoke about a family member of hers passing this week and I found myself feeling as though it was a member of my own family, with emotional response being more sensitive to both positive and negative insinuations in convo.

T+1:15 100 mg was weighed and given in one dose. No noticeable increase in immediate response.

T+1:25 General vision was enhanced. Took in a slightly red hue and was in-motion juxtaposed to visual movement and color assignments when under psilocybin influence. Warm, comfortable feeling was present as I surfed the internet and enjoyed some music. After approx 4 hours, the return to baseline was noted.

I have decided to include a report the next afternoon, when a significant increase in dosage was deemed safe and appropriate.
_______________________
4.10.15 (Friday)
T = 1:15 p.m. Measured & loaded 190-200 mgs 5-MAPB in V.

T+1m Very warm sensation immediately felt travel through right arm-->right chest/lung area-->heart-to-brain

+5m The world takes on a reddish tint and gives way to mild hand tracers. Emotions soften/Anti-anxiety effect. Feelings of 'coming up' on hallucinogens noticed. Feelings of please begin to awash over my being.

t+15m Visual hallucinations (namely fall shades of orange and yellow) displayed as psilocybin color--tinted style movements. The color movement covers the entire view capability of the eyes; as if covered by window/sunglass tint or as though air itself consists of translucent shades of moving [bubblesque/gasoline-like] color. This is highly reminiscent of MDA or even low-dose MD(M)E hallucinations.

Again: Slight touch sensitivity increase. The greatest overall mood change was a noticeable loss of tiredness (however: not 'stimulating' so much as 'tiredness eliminating').

Conclusion: this drug is very 'soul-brightening' in effects. And what I mean by this is that it is a lift in spirits that most closely appear after administration. It is certainly a very relaxing member of the combination, yet (here) only pertaining to the Amphetamine class it belongs to.

I enjoyed my experience greatly. However, being both a good and neutral-negative effect, this drug feels more like a good, solid nootropic (+visuals at doses above 100-125mg) and does not have any 'moreish' attributes
. All-in-all, I give it a 7/10 as a stimulant/euphoriant, but a 7.5-8 overall due to its pleasantly mild, yet noticeable effects and intermediate duration.

A durable experience that is appropriate with a combination of another stim, such as ethylphenidate, as I actually added at the end of day 2 experimentation. It, however, did not seem to enhance the effects of the 5-MAPB much, but rather took over the feeling of 5-MAPB and replacing it with standard stimulant effects.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 105977
Published: Dec 22, 2015Views: 8,227
5-MAPB (624) : General (1), Alone (16)