More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
No Effects
Zolpidem
by pl8
Citation:   pl8. "No Effects: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp105971)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2015. erowid.org/exp/105971

80 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem

I'm a severe insomniac. I've tried trazadone, remeron, seroquel, and saphris and none of them help me sleep. Actually none of them gave me any side effects at all.

Now I was prescribed ambien and from other users reports I thought if it wouldn't knock me out maybe I'd trip. Nope nothing happened at all. Nothing makes sense I just want sleep.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 105971
Published: Oct 16, 2015Views: 2,160
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Alone (16)