Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
I Don't Know What Happened
Cannabis
by iiii
Citation:   iiii. "I Don't Know What Happened: An Experience with Cannabis (exp105606)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/105606

1 cig. smoked Cannabis - Hash (tar / resin)
  1 cig. smoked Cannabis (flowers)

I went to the Netherlands for the first time. I had experimented a lot with drugs before. No hallucinogenics but weed most days and XTC on rare occasions. No problems.

I got very exited and smoked in the coffeeshop.
I got very exited and smoked in the coffeeshop.
I smoked a pre rolled hash joint and pre rolled skunk joint. Both after each other, without an hour apart! This is quite a lot for me.

I started to get more and more paranoid to the point I thought I was in a horror movie. I started freaking out thinking I was on a set of a horror film. I left the Netherlands and got on a train at the airport. I thought this train was going to take me to a concentration camp - I had horrible visions and was full on hallucinating (no sleep for around 24hours as I was terrified).

I got sectioned and stayed at hospital for 2 nights. I then still had hallucinations of castles and towers in fields on my journey home. I would not eat anything and did not take any meds. A lot of my trip was concerned with the war and imagery like towers and castles which I find weird.

Even now, around 5 months after I still get flashbacks and scary thoughts but hopefully these will pass with time as it's all in my mind!

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 105606
Published: Sep 12, 2018Views: 214
Cannabis - Hash (93), Cannabis (1) : Overdose (29), Multi-Day Experience (13), Bad Trips (6), Public Space (Museum, Park, etc) (53)