Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Never Again
Etizolam
by Lonch
Citation:   Lonch. "Never Again: An Experience with Etizolam (exp105595)". Erowid.org. Nov 8, 2015. erowid.org/exp/105595

1 mg oral Etizolam (daily)

Extremely effective way to help sleep, was going under loads of stress and had trouble sleeping, etizolam was absolutely perfect.

I had my pill and 20-30 min later would feel relaxed and in an overly good disposition. It was so relaxing I could stretch like when I was 15, could touch the tip of my toes, it was fantastic! I used to take it 2-3 times per week, tops, 1mg and only if I felt I was about to have trouble sleeping or if I thought I could do with a perfect night, let me tell you the day after was really good, feeling fresh and in a positive mood, wonder drug.

Why I stopped? psychological side effects, subtle, but they were there. I noticed that I could not handle silly stressful situations, like who has to pay the bill me or my brother in law. It would stress me to no end, if somebody was late all of a sudden I would get all stressed and angry, in one occasion to the verge of crying, so stressed I was... it never happened before, never happened after I stopped taking them.

I flush my supply, but I found a little bag with 10 more pills, months later, and there you have it, those effects popped back.

This substance, in certain people has a really dramatic adverse effect.

Never mixed with other drugs, never took more than 1, don't drink or smoke, but this shit left me crying like a puss.

[Reported Dose: '1 mg night']

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 105595
Published: Nov 8, 2015Views: 7,106
Etizolam (568) : Post Trip Problems (8), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)