Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Heart Racing, Extremely Anxious
Alcohol - Beer, Alcohol - Hard, Cocaine & Cannabis
by La_Coka_Nostra
Citation:   La_Coka_Nostra. "Heart Racing, Extremely Anxious: An Experience with Alcohol - Beer, Alcohol - Hard, Cocaine & Cannabis (exp105523)". Erowid.org. Mar 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/105523

10 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  3 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  5 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  4 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Alcohol Cocaine and Weed

Terrible experience.

The night started off with alcohol. I became quite drunk and a few hours later I did about 5 lines of cocaine. The coke sobered me up and made me feel good. To relax, I took some bong hits of some strong weed. A few minutes later it all hit me. I felt like I was dying and out of my body. Heart racing, extremely anxious, and having trouble moving. The night ended with half sleeping almost schizophrenic nightmares of strange female voices. The next day was quite foggy, but I managed to recover the day after that.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 105523
Published: Mar 18, 2018Views: 395
Cocaine (13), Cannabis (1), Alcohol - Hard (198), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : General (1), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)