Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Best Drug I've Ever Taken
5-MeO-DALT
by TaoistImmortal
Citation:   TaoistImmortal. "Best Drug I've Ever Taken: An Experience with 5-MeO-DALT (exp105367)". Erowid.org. Oct 2, 2015. erowid.org/exp/105367

oral 5-MeO-DALT

I was fortunate enough to procure some of this lovely substance just days before the tryptamine ban went into effect in the u.k..

I had read mixed reports with the dose ranging from 20-60 mg but the consensus was it was underwhelming, and at this dose it is.

In my experimentations I've found that 80-100 mg is a good starting point and 160 mg is very tolerable for me.

This drug is beyond words, there isn't (at these doses) crazy visuals or the uncontrollable urge to dance but it is just a very very clean trip.

Its almost like shrooms but I don't get any weird thinking or sore legs, just pure and intense euphoria, heightened empathy, feel like floating on a cloud, and just awesome.

I honestly feel like I could take this every day and never get sick of it I give it an 8 or 9 out of ten only because a 10 rating would be reserved for something that is as clear-headed as this but also had intense visuals. It should be noted I have never gone past 160 mg, so maybe it gets even better.

Redosing and tolerance don't seem to be much of an issue with this one, which is awesome considering I might want to spend the whole weekend on it.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 105367
Published: Oct 2, 2015Views: 3,792
5-MeO-DALT (321) : Glowing Experiences (4), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)