I Finally Felt at Peace
AMT
by geisha25
Citation:   geisha25. "I Finally Felt at Peace: An Experience with AMT (exp105322)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2015. erowid.org/exp/105322

25 mg oral AMT
  T+ 1:30 25 mg oral AMT

7:30pm: Took 25mg of AMT.

9:00pm: Still can't feel anything. Redosed another 25mg.

9:30pm: Felt sick. Went to bathroom to throw up.

After I threw up, I start seeing the sink move. I sat down and watched it for an hour and then went to my room. At first I had a very bad trip, I could see demons everywhere and could only think about bad memories.

I slept a little and when I woke up I felt better and everything was still moving around me. Suddenly everything made sense to me, the universe, why we are here. I felt so happy and at peace.

Next time I would probably have a smaller dose and have some weed because the comedown is rough.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 105322
Published: Oct 14, 2015Views: 993
AMT (7) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)