A Ruined Life
Methiopropamine & Mianserin
by abnnal
Citation:   abnnal. "A Ruined Life: An Experience with Methiopropamine & Mianserin (exp105240)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2015. erowid.org/exp/105240

45 mg   Methiopropamine (powder / crystals)

I started using amphetamines when my second child was two. How the first time had taken such a grip on me I simply did not know. I became an everyday user soon after, concluding I would suffer no ill fate from the side effects of powder MPA.

However my youngest son was affected directly from my excitability at the time. It was as if it didn't matter the feelings I lack, because neither child expected any more from me, they never saw me cry at the end of a long day, because those were the fun days.

Many years into my addiction it became clear my second child was emotionally damaged from my use, although occasionally insightful. I'd be right to think I ruined my child's chance at a future, one he will never get back.

[Reported Dose: '45mg repeated']

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 105240
Published: Oct 14, 2015Views: 3,325
Methiopropamine (545) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Families (41), Various (28)