Thoughts Flow Smoothly
5-MeO-TMT
by subjective_insanity
Citation:   subjective_insanity. "Thoughts Flow Smoothly: An Experience with 5-MeO-TMT (exp105228)". Erowid.org. Oct 12, 2015. erowid.org/exp/105228

20 mg rectal 5-MeO-TMT

A week previously, I had ingested < 1mg as an allergy/NBOMe test. No effects were noted.

I had eaten an excellent meal about 5 hours prior for new years eve. Feeling comfortable and relaxed.

0:00 20mg of 5-MeO-2-TMT is administered rectally in 3 mL of tap water. No discomfort is noted.
0:02 Beginning to feel the effects. Indistinguishable from a threshold dose of 5-MeO-DMT. At a plus one. Begin listening to music.

0:05 At a plus two. This is like 5-MeO-DMT with a clearer headspace and a more relaxing high. With 5-MeO-DMT I feel the need to constantly move but here I am comfortable sitting. Thoughts flow smoothly but I am easily distracted.
0:10 Body is a bit cold. Wishing I had a better heating system.
0:16 Feeling a slight headache. I take the headphones off, walk around a bit and it disperses.
0:25 Listening to music again. There is a greatly enhanced stereo image. Every sound can be easily pinpointed in space. It feels as though my head is a giant sphere and the music flows through it like a liquid, leaving trails of condensation behind.
0:40 Quite a bit of mucus production. No change in intensity. I notice it's harder to recognize patterns. Everything seems quite chaotic.
1:00 At a plus one.
1:30 Sleep comes easily. In the morning, I am completely at baseline with no apparent side effects.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience. I plan to try again at 35 and 50 mg.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 105228
Published: Oct 12, 2015Views: 3,924
5-MeO-TMT (713) : First Times (2), Alone (16)