Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Harsh on the Lungs and Throat
Nutmeg
by chris
Citation:   chris. "Harsh on the Lungs and Throat: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp104940)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/104940

1 cig. smoked Nutmeg

nutmeg joint

So I had heard you can smoke nutmeg so I decided to try it yelf. I rolled up a line of nutmeg in standard paper and put it in my pocket. Later that day I had asked my friend to hang out and she said yes. We went to a nearby school and I smoked it. It was kinda harsh on the lungs and throat, but I pushed through it. I felt nothing at first but then slowly but surely I felt it start to come on. It wasn't really a high bit a strong buzz, it intensified as I rode home. It felt really nice. I sat down and I started to get a slight dizziness, but it was good. I stood up and and started to sway back and forth trying to keep my balance. After that I had laid down and fallen asleep. Overall a good experience, no hangover or anything. Will do again.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104940
Published: Mar 25, 2018Views: 702
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)