Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
This Has Made My Life Hell
MDMA, Nitrous Oxide & Cannabis
by edub
Citation:   edub. "This Has Made My Life Hell: An Experience with MDMA, Nitrous Oxide & Cannabis (exp10488)". Erowid.org. Nov 22, 2004. erowid.org/exp/10488

3.5 tablets oral MDMA
  24 carts. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)
  2 joints/cigs smoked Cannabis (plant material)

This was an incredible yet horrible experience. I've tried ecstasy twice before, but nothing ever happened. So I thought I had this amazing tolerance. So this night, I did 3 and a half pills, a case of nitrous and some pot.

It was great for a while! I felt the rolling and it was incredible! But soon, things started to get really weird. My friend Mike and I were watching 3D movies, and I basically got lost in the movie - I was completely zoned! I moved my hand, and I saw this hot neon blue silly string looking stuff floating with my hand! I looked at my buddy Mike and saw a hot blue and hot pink strand dangling from his hair. I looked over, and saw a red laser spiderweb, it was nuts! As I looked over at Mike, his eyes seemed to have huge black rings around his eyes (it was dark in the room). So I leaned in closer, and saw his eye shrivel up and bleed.

After that I LOST it, and I don't remember anything that happened. For the next week, I was so incredibly depressed. I mean, so down in the dumps, I didn't even want to live. I am a little bit bipolar, but it was something I could control very easily. After the ecstasy, it was brought out even more. Also, now I have audio and visual hallucinations. So I was diagnosed with true type 1 bipolar, and now have to be on medication the rest of my life! Just because i was curious, and stupid!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 10488
Published: Nov 22, 2004Views: 3,072
MDMA (3) : Depression (15), Post Trip Problems (8), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)