Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Pretty Damn Good
25I-NBOMe
by HyJim
Citation:   HyJim. "Pretty Damn Good: An Experience with 25I-NBOMe (exp104725)". Erowid.org. Jun 12, 2016. erowid.org/exp/104725

5 hits   25I-NBOMe (blotter / tab)
    smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I've done acid, shrooms, coke and molly but when my friend asked me if I wanted to go on a beach trip to an island a little out of town and drop 'fake acid' I was a little hesitant. I've been told 25I-NBOMe can actually decrease the effectiveness of other hallucinogens so I was kinda iffy on trying it. At first anyway.

After going with him to buy it, I had 5 tabs to myself at 5 bucks a hit. I took one, then the other, and the rest. Live fast die young leave a good looking corpse. We then went to pick up his girlfriend not telling her what we had just done, to this day he still hasnít told her, although she knows he grows shrooms now. He was driving and took 3 tabs.
[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

As we drove to the beach listening to music, after awhile of nothing we crossed a bridge onto a beautiful island. At this point I am tripping. The world is spinning and colors are shimmery and beautiful. We stopped for a walk through a forest and I distinctly remember watching the ground breathe. It was a crazy sight. We had to cut the forest journey short because my friends girlfriend saw a snake on the path we were on and ran back to his car. When we finally made it to the beach I noticed that my legs hurt and my neck seemed stiff. The beach was dismal. Guidos bumping music, fat people tanning etc. Yet still I was having an incredibly fun trip. I remember standing still, smoking a cigarette next to an incredibly drunk man singing blurred lines, and wondering how we will rock you became such a big hit. Over all I didnít learn anything about myself like the time I did shrooms and saw what I would look like in the future, but thatís the nature of hallucinogens. You donít always go on some crazy life changing journey, but itís always fun.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104725
Published: Jun 12, 2016Views: 1,407
25I-NBOMe (542) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)