New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Dreamlike, Yet So Lucid
Amanita muscaria, MDMA (Ecstasy) & Salvia divinorum
by Psychonaut #777
Citation:   Psychonaut #777. "Dreamlike, Yet So Lucid: An Experience with Amanita muscaria, MDMA (Ecstasy) & Salvia divinorum (exp10460)". Erowid.org. Sep 30, 2015. erowid.org/exp/10460

10 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)
  T+ 1:30 1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:00 0.5 tablets insufflated MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 1 tablet oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 60 mg smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

Where to begin…

On the way up to a cabin in the mountains I consumed 10g of Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms (2 prior attempts having failed at doses of 4g (dry eaten), then 6g (tea)). After 1 hour of driving I noticed time distortions and an unusual very mushroom-like feeling growing on me. I ate the mushrooms dried and straight with a little soda (not the most pleasant taste, but not altogether bad). After about another half hour passes we arrive and I drop 1 pill of E and about a half hour later insufflate another ˝ pill.

At this point I felt the mushrooms climaxing like I never thought was possible and I felt the ecstasy pushing me ever higher and higher. Feeling great and in control, I take a caffeine pill (thinking it will make me peak harder). After dancing for about ˝ hour I puked violently (managed to make it to the bathroom in time; but was one of the craziest experiences, psychologically, that I’ve had to this date and is so far beyond words that I’ll leave to anybody who has thrown up on a psychedelic to explain).

A little time passes (chilling in a cabin with the closest of friends – all of which have dropped multiple pills and are giving light shows/massages/etc.). I cool down for awhile and drink a good amount of water and orange juice (which I’ve been trying to do consistently throughout).

I then drop another pill and continue dancing and giving light shows and stuff (having a blast and am having amazing visuals, mixed with an amazing sense of compassion and understanding for the world and those I’m with).

At this point in the trip, I have to admit – I was completely and totally blown away by the experience and was loving every minute of it. I had never consumed more than an 1/8 of quality mushrooms at a time nor had I dropped more than 2 pills (nor had I had a good number of encounters with either substance). Simply put though, it was amazing.

After about two hours we smoke some herb and I smoke some Salvia. I smoke a threshold doses (just barely below what would send me over the edge into “Salvia-space”).

I’ve had a number of “Salvia-experiences,” but this one completely blew me away.

Sitting on a porch of a plush cabin at about 4:00am and feeling unlike anything I’ve ever felt before… All I have to say is that the “fear” aspect of the Salvia was completely overwhelmed by the ecstasy and the visuals of all three combined, totally amazing me even to this day.

Timing is everything..

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 10460
Published: Sep 30, 2015Views: 1,328
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70), MDMA (3), Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)