Swallowed by BHO
Cannabis (extract)
by Wzrd
Citation:   Wzrd. "Swallowed by BHO: An Experience with Cannabis (extract) (exp104599)". Erowid.org. Mar 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/104599

1 cig. smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:30 1 hit smoked Cannabis (extract)

It was an average summer afternoon. C, K and I were all just hanging out, and playing video games while we smoked some joints throughout the afternoon. C had just gotten a new oil rig, and offered me a dab before our next game, to which I obliged.

He scooped up some oil while I heated the nail, and I proceeded to take the dab, immediately feeling as though I was about to vomit. 'I think I may puke,' standing up, I began walking to the bathroom. The next thing I remember was laying down on the floor of the hallway. I had collapsed. Waking up, I had no idea where I was, who C or K were (who came running after hearing me collapse), or even really who I was. My first thought placed me in a public location on some unknown drug, with strangers coming to help me, but my memory came back and I realized what was going on after about 30 seconds. The time in which I was unconscious was filled with a powerful feeling of travel, and a deep tunnel like pattern spiraling on my eyelids. To this day. It was the most powerful experience I have ever had with Cannabis.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104599
Published: Mar 29, 2018Views: 980
Cannabis (1) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Small Group (2-9) (17)