More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contributed $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Good During Benzo Withdrawal
Gabapentin
by Anonymoose
Citation:   Anonymoose. "Good During Benzo Withdrawal: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp104568)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/104568

600 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (daily)

This drug is great for benzo withdrawal. I had to withdraw from a low level of kpin I was on for a year. My stupid physician pulled me off kpin with no taper. I was experiencing mini seizures and panic attacks, but since my psych prescribed me this--and I was on kpins just a few days ago--the withdrawal effects are about 20% what they were. Zero panic attacks, zero spasms, and smoking feels okay again. Gabapentin totally solved my problem so far, I don't even want kpin anymore.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 104568
Published: Jul 23, 2018Views: 1,638
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Glowing Experiences (4), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)