Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Not All People Experience Addiction
1,4-Butanediol
by Tom
Citation:   Tom. "Not All People Experience Addiction: An Experience with 1,4-Butanediol (exp10449)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2002. erowid.org/exp/10449

2.25 ml oral 1,4-Butanediol (liquid)

I have been reading all the stories on people with addiction problems and i fell I need to voice my experiences. I have been doing GHB for years and now have been using 1,4-Butanediol. I have never had an experience of withdrawal problems. I have gone weeks with doing it all the time and sometimes I would simply take a break for a week or so with no complications. Not everyone has problems with the product. I have NEVER had the symptoms that some of these people are talking about sweaty palms, chest pain, rapid heart rate, dizziness, extreme confusion, and strong shaking. Let me also state that i have also always been responsible with taking this product. I have never passed out in public or consumed excessive amounts of alcohol. So people out there be responsible in taking this product.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 10449
Published: Jan 5, 2002Views: 15,441
1,4-Butanediol (51) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Unknown Context (20)