Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
CockBlocker
Gabapentin
by YellaFella
Citation:   YellaFella. "CockBlocker: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp103840)". Erowid.org. Dec 2, 2015. erowid.org/exp/103840

600 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)

Before I headed to the strip club with my friend in the afternoon, we smoked a joint together. Then I popped two Neurontin 300mg pills for my muscle pain.

When I arrived at the strip club 15 minutes later, I noticed that I didn't feel horny at all. Normally after I smoke marijuana, I feel horny as hell. After being in the club for almost an hour I still could not enjoy myself. No matter how much I fantasized and chatted with the fine ladies all around me, I could not get excited at all. I even paid for a lap dance and I still could not get a hard-on or anything.

Conclusion: Do not take this drug if you are preparing for sex or going on an erotic adventure.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103840
Published: Dec 2, 2015Views: 8,235
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : General (1), Club / Bar (25)