Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
My New Favorite OTC High
Loperamide (for methylphenidate comedown)
by 409
Citation:   409. "My New Favorite OTC High: An Experience with Loperamide (for methylphenidate comedown) (exp103598)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2016. erowid.org/exp/103598

84 mg oral Loperamide (pill / tablet)

After coming down hard from a 48 hour long ritalin binge without benzos, I was contemplating what I could take to get rid of the extreme jaw pain, dysphoria and pin-prick feelings throughout my whole body. I was about to just go ahead and pop enough benadryls to make me extremely horrified, but fall asleep right after, since I'm twisted like that. Then I remembered that imodium is an opiate. Score. I picked up a box of 42 2mg loperimide pills, and took them. About 45 minutes later I felt better than any post comedown xanax/klonopin I've ever taken. I would even say this stuff is better than oxycodone. No itches, no opiate anger, and it lasts extreeeeeemely long. Imodium is my new favorite cornerstore high, right after DXM and propylhexedrine.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103598
Published: May 4, 2016Views: 11,748
Loperamide (459) : Not Applicable (38), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1)