Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Painless Time and Zoned Out
Pregabalin
by Doc Holiday
Citation:   Doc Holiday. "Painless Time and Zoned Out: An Experience with Pregabalin (exp103385)". Erowid.org. Aug 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/103385

800 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin

I am taking Lyrica for a degenerative disk in my back. The pain relieving properties of this drug are quite amazing and more effective in many ways then schedule 2 narcotics. I've heard about people getting a buzz off high dosages of Lyrica so I popped and snorted during the course of several hours 800 mg of Lyrica.

For me the high is not anything I've had before. I felt detached, numb in my whole body and painless, I later began to sing and feel pretty good. however it is easy to get side tracked and anxiety can creep in. I drank plenty of water to avoid kidney problems and I fell into a sound restful sleep when I did turn in. All and all I would say a average high. I prefer opiates, and Meth for a more enjoyable high. Good luck and be safe.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103385
Published: Aug 23, 2018Views: 313
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Medical Use (47), General (1), Alone (16)