Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Take a Few Then Hide the Rest
Diclazepam
by guinnypig
Citation:   guinnypig. "Take a Few Then Hide the Rest: An Experience with Diclazepam (exp103296)". Erowid.org. Dec 2, 2015. erowid.org/exp/103296

20 mg oral Diclazepam (pill / tablet)
    repeated smoked Cannabis
  250 ml oral Alcohol - Hard
    oral Amphetamines
  30 mg oral Pharms - Amitriptyline (powder / crystals)

I took a range of other drugs while under the influence of this drug. I remember taking:

7 gram of base (form of amphetamine in my country)
Lots of weed
Unsure how much alcohol, about a quarter of a litre of vodka
30mg of Amitriptyline
Possibly more, memory was affected

I order 50 of these small tablets (1mg each) from a trusted vendor. 1mg was suppose to be similar to 10mg of diazepam

They arrive at my friend's house, we each take 5 then head to another friend's house, smoking a joint on the way. One hour after taking pills I pop another 3 coz nothing is happening. Give other friend around 6
Not feeling too fucked up but I obviously am. About four hours in, don't seem to be feeling it even though I was (hard to explain). Me and second friend start eating them like smarties (because we were fucked up without realising it).

We start to feel too tired so buy the amphetamine.
I eat it all, a shit tonne 7g
Don't feel it at all, sedatives too strong
Get home at 10 ish with second friend
Dont remember this but mum says we were running around the house being loud as fuck
Take 3 amitriptylines
Black out.

Got psychiatrist next day
All I remember of this day is me telling the psychiatrist 'I don't want your jew SSRI you kyke' then her replying are you on sedatives.
This was as soon as I entered
No more memory of this day

Get told I was passed out on my floor for the rest of the day and parents had to keep checking if I was breathing through the day and apparently my pupils took up the whole of my irises.

Wake up next day thinking it was the day I had to see the psychiatrist.

Got away with saying my drink got spiked at a party.

Long story short, if you get this drug take a few then hide the rest. I took them compulsively. This is a very dangerous drug and should be treated with caution.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103296
Published: Dec 2, 2015Views: 6,468
Diclazepam (670) : Overdose (29), Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)