Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Not as Terrifying as I Thought
MDPV
by cherry
Citation:   cherry. "Not as Terrifying as I Thought: An Experience with MDPV (exp103222)". Erowid.org. Jan 21, 2016. erowid.org/exp/103222

repeated insufflated MDPV

After seeing and reading some horrific accounts of people who have used MDPV I swore I'd'never touch it. But after researching some more I found accounts of positive and pleasurable experiences so I decided to buy some online.

I was very apprehensive to try the aptly named 'Bath Salts' at first so I did a small line just to get the feel of it. It gave me the same rush as cocaine which is my main drug of choice. Since I read about users having demonic and unsettling experiences I kept my lines small and spread out over time. I found that the high similar to cocaine was actually longer, the desire to snort frequently was the same. I found myself feeling euphoric and full of energy. I didn't have any hallucinations or paranoia. Once I ran out in a couple hours I was able to fall asleep no problem. It was overall a very pleasurable experience.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 103222
Published: Jan 21, 2016Views: 2,154
MDPV (377) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)