New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Makes a Difference
Phenylpiracetam (Carphedon)
by zinc_o
Citation:   zinc_o. "Makes a Difference: An Experience with Phenylpiracetam (Carphedon) (exp103163)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2017. erowid.org/exp/103163

300 mg oral Phenylpiracetam (daily)

I've tried a few racetams, currently using phenylpiracetam every morning with only multivitamins and fish oil.

This is not much different from the other racetams. They're all similar in that they enhance speech. That is, they make me want to orally relate experiences and opinions within about an hour of ingestion. It also reduces anxiety and increases energy (at least mental energy) to the point where I talk to myself during morning commutes. My commutes vary and I may have up to a couple of hours to talk out issues, so I'll wear the bluetooth earpiece so it looks like I'm on the phone.

Generally this is too similar to other racetams to make distinctions between them. I get gabby and focused on tasks, useful or otherwise, while staying pretty relaxed and comfortable in groups.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 103163
Published: Nov 29, 2017Views: 2,864
Phenylpiracetam (756) : Performance Enhancement (50), Retrospective / Summary (11), Public Space (Museum, Park, etc) (53)