Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Amazing Time Slip
Pregabalin
by HIVpozbear
Citation:   HIVpozbear. "Amazing Time Slip: An Experience with Pregabalin (exp101841)". Erowid.org. Jan 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101841

300 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (daily)

My experience is a good one, I am HIV poz and have been for 20 years. I take 3 pain meds, but I do not take them with the Lyrica. I am very used to the meds as I have been on them for a long time.

My usual dose is 300 mg a day. But I read about some experiences. So I tried 500 to 600mg. I found myself in a great mood and before I knew it 7 hours passed by, as I set watching TV. I had no inclination to change the channel. I was just happy at what was on. And it was wonderful. It is definitely a psychoactive. I suffer from nerve damage from the AIDS meds I take and I also suffer from ARP (aids related pain). It is equitable to cancer pain. And the Lyrica helps, a lot. So the occasional extra few meds is a godsend. I am articulate and smart and the lyrica helps also, it is definitely a female drug. Because of the relaxing effects. It lasts about 12 hours. And I sleep very well also. I guess thatís about it, thanks for reading this.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101841
Published: Jan 29, 2018Views: 1,763
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Alone (16), Medical Use (47), Glowing Experiences (4)