Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
No Glory
Morning Glory Seeds
by One38
Citation:   One38. "No Glory: An Experience with Morning Glory Seeds (exp10177)". Erowid.org. Feb 20, 2004. erowid.org/exp/10177

430 seeds oral Morning Glory (extract)

I had previously tried the chew them up and swallow method of ingesting morning glory seeds and ended up puking them up and laying in bed as if I had the flu for several hours. So I decided to extract the LSA from the seeds and give that a try. I used the method described in the Morning Glory FAQ, substituting the petrolum ether with FM&P Naphtha.

I drank the solution which contained about 430 seeds in hopes of having a psychedelic experience. I felt rather drunk at first and then started to feel odd. I found myself pacing back and forth across the room eventually runnning into the bathroom just in time to puke my stomach dry. After I heaved about 4 times I drank a glass of water and then puked again with one heave. I noticed that my nose was burning and that was due to the everclear/LSA puke dripping out of my nose... I love this substance. I cleaned out my nose by snorting water and spitting it into the sink and then shloshed my mouth out with lots of water.

I then heated up a cup of noodles and turned on my computer. I am now typing this up, so people can read this and I figured the sooner the better. I don't know how this substance is supposed to work, but I just got light headed and puked. Maybe I'm allergic to it or something. Anyway this sucks!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 10177
Published: Feb 20, 2004Views: 5,467
Morning Glory (38) : General (1), Alone (16)