Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Not for Everybody Works for Me
Sertraline
by The Master Mind
Citation:   The Master Mind. "Not for Everybody Works for Me: An Experience with Sertraline (exp101579)". Erowid.org. Nov 30, 2017. erowid.org/exp/101579

300 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (daily)

I became disabled and had all the loss, grieving and depression that goes with it. They started giving me 50 mg and it kicked in a day. I actually said 'So this is what normal people think like!' and 'I should have been on this my entire life just to fit in.' lol

I liked it, but it wasn't enough, So they upped my dose to 100 mg. I felt we still weren't quite there and did some experiments myself. 1st day 200 mg, 2nd day 300 mg 3rd 400, etc till I got to 600 mg. My shrink almost fell out of his chair saying it could have given me ....and I interrupted 'serotonin syndrome?' He responded 'You know!' I told him I felt 500 mg would be good and he said he wouldn't go past 300 mg. AND 'Most doctors would be afraid to write this prescription. I told him I didn't have an issue with death, you know we all gotta die some day.

After a while at 300 mg for a few months I started to miss pills and still felt OK so I stopped taking them for a week or two. Just to see where it goes I've taken 1000 mg and 60 mg of Valium. I found in my brains chemical make up this doesn't seem like much.

Life's an adventure! I find for me it's somewhat like doing coke. It makes my brain go from my normal high IQ to way beyond in my thinking. I think of it a s a tool to super size my consciousness.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101579
Published: Nov 30, 2017Views: 1,212
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47)