Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Nice Mild High
Gabapentin
by Rick
Citation:   Rick. "Nice Mild High: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp101550)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101550

1200 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (blotter / tab)

3800 Mg Gabapentin

I stacked this doseage...starting with 3 600 mg tablets, and adding throughout the day. First dosing was at about 11:00 AM. It is now 6:00 PM. Feeling pleasantly numb, and mildly detached. Quite able to do detail computer work, however, from home. Able to focus fine. When I went outside, I felt just a little detached from my environment, and my sexual drive escalated, as I found myself riveted to attractive ladies. I was able to talk on the phone fine, and my friend did not know I was tripping. It's a nice mild high. I think I'll sleep well tonight.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101550
Published: Sep 6, 2018Views: 1,440
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : General (1), Sex Discussion (14), Unknown Context (20)