responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Pulled Into the Grid of Consciousness
Huasca Combo (Harmala Alkaloids & Mimosa spp.)
by sjaman
Citation:   sjaman. "Pulled Into the Grid of Consciousness: An Experience with Huasca Combo (Harmala Alkaloids & Mimosa spp.) (exp101521)". Erowid.org. Sep 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101521

140 mg oral Harmala Alkaloids
  T+ 0:35 4.8 g oral Mimosa spp. (tea)
  T+ 1:20 3.2 g oral Mimosa spp. (tea)

The best trip of my life. I will keep it very short just to share the recipe and a tip of the experience.

I prepared 8 grams of the mimosa powder in a tea bag cooked it for 30 minutes in a steel pan with 400ml water and some lemon juice. Then I took out the teabag, let it all cool down and added some egg white. After adding the egg white I heated it all up again and removed the tannins. Put it in the fridge for 3 days and I was left with a clear mimosa brew. Only 1 time 30 minutes cooking of the powder.

I drank 140mg of the harmala alkaloids with some OJ, +35 min I drank 3/5th of the tea. No purge, but my stomach is not very sensitive. However I did have a feeling in the stomach like having with MDMA, but it didnt bother me. +80min I drank the other 2/5th of the tea.

It started off slow, with becoming my surroundings like a jaguar - fit into the pattern and visuals. When I started to feel the effect of the Mimosa I played the 'extremely powerful brainwaves' available on Youtube, this made the trip so much more heavier and intenser.

These brainwaves allowed me to travel so much deeper and I reached the grid of consciousness. The total trip took around 3,5 - 4 hours. I fasted 3 hours before but was not eating any tyramine foods 48 hours before the experience and always try to eat healthy.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101521
Published: Sep 13, 2018Views: 696
Harmala Alkaloids (76), Mimosa spp. (393), Huasca Combo (269) : Unknown Context (20), Preparation / Recipes (30)