Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
I Was Sold One Blotter Tab of 'LSD'
Unknown NBOMe
by Entheogenic
Citation:   Entheogenic. "I Was Sold One Blotter Tab of 'LSD': An Experience with Unknown NBOMe (exp101357)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101357

1 hit oral NBOMe Series (blotter / tab)

Not LSD...

Last night I was sold one blotter tab of 'LSD'. I saved it for this morning and placed the blotter under my tongue and swished around the excess saliva and swallowed the tab after chewing it after about 15 minutes.

The tab itself had a bitter flavor, and left a numb tingly sensation on my tongue. This (among other things) leads me to believe the chemical I just consumed was 2C-C-NBOMe. I am currently experiencing extreme euphoria. This is accompanied by intense music enhancement and a general feeling of well-being and enhanced creativity. I have had quite a bit of psychedelic/hallucinogen experience in the past. I am also experiencing time distortion (I can't even tell if it feels like time is faster or slower, it's just distorted). I am experiencing a butterfly sensation in my stomach comparable to the come-up euphoria just prior to an MDMA peak.

Considering the intensity of this experience so far, I would imagine that this peak will last a minimum of 2-4 hours. I am experiencing moderate intensity CEV's and a general distortion when I open my eyes. Colors also seem much more vivid. Overall, this experience is very, very enjoyable so far.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101357
Published: Jul 26, 2018Views: 2,247
NBOMe Series (539), LSD (2) : What Was in That? (26), Unknown Context (20)