Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Total Nirvana Samadhi Union with Christ
Morning Glory
by Hare Krishna Kid
Citation:   Hare Krishna Kid . "Total Nirvana Samadhi Union with Christ: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp101331)". Erowid.org. Nov 30, 2017. erowid.org/exp/101331

300 seeds oral Morning Glory (ground / crushed)

This past Sunday I ingested 300 Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds. I ground them up in a coffee grinder. I mixed them into apple sauce and washed it down with Orange juice. I took an anti nausea pill prior to that. So I had no nausea at all.

After about a couple of hours I was Saint Francis of Assisi or Saint Ignatius of Loyola. I was blessing the family pictures on my fireplace mantle. They weren't mere pictures anymore. The spirits and souls of my entire generational family were alive and very much present. Soon after that I experienced the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ Himself! It's as if God had poured His spirit into my body. I had total Bliss, inner knowing, illumination, total pure awareness and complete enlightenment. I knew all! There is no such thing as death. We are One with God.

It was truly an experience of all experiences! No outer eye or inner eye visions. Just being One with The Godhead. What a refreshing experience! God Bless and Love!

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101331
Published: Nov 30, 2017Views: 821
Morning Glory (38) : Alone (16), Entities / Beings (37), Mystical Experiences (9), Glowing Experiences (4)