Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $500 and get a beautiful Huichol yarn painting, hand
made by Huichol artists in Mexico. Proceeds go to the artists!
They make fabulous gifts! (12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Extreme Paranoid Hell Every Single Time
Cocaine
by onelove
Citation:   onelove. "Extreme Paranoid Hell Every Single Time: An Experience with Cocaine (exp101295)". Erowid.org. Dec 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101295

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I started using about 8 years ago. First it started out at a gram a week then to an extreme of an 8 ball a day. I now use about a gram every other couple of days.

In the old days I would be energised by coke. Talkative and in need of company. For the past 3 years it seems that something has changed in my brain with coke. After two lines now I become a nervous wreck.
After two lines now I become a nervous wreck.
My hearing become hyper sensitive, and itís like I can hear the faintest of noises. I become fixated on sounds, so much so, that I lock myself in my own bathroom and for 6 hours sniffing line after line whilst swigging at a bottle of neat gin to calm my nerves and chain smoking like a trooper. If I hear the slightest sound my body almost jumps out of its skin!

Living in a basement flat and with neighbours I donít get on with becomes a focus of my paranoia. I become convinced they are about to knock on my door just as I am about to sniff a lineÖor someone is going to knock on my window just as I am about to bend over and chop a line out! Now this has been going on for years now, yet I still go back to it! Crazy how this evil shit convinces me that the next time with be different!

[Reported Dose: '1-3 grams']

Exp Year: 2005-2013ExpID: 101295
Published: Dec 13, 2018Views: 395
Cocaine (13) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Addiction & Habituation (10), Alone (16)