How I Feel After I Smoke
Tobacco
by VTY
Citation:   VTY. "How I Feel After I Smoke: An Experience with Tobacco (exp101183)". Erowid.org. Feb 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101183

smoked Tobacco

How I Feel After I Smoke Tobacco

Here I will explain how I feel when I smoke cigars or hookah. I smoke either one of these only occassionally with friends, as I don't want to become addicted.

Here are the effects: (the effects last for a short while)

-Pleasant lightheadedness. If it's really strong I don't want to stand-up.
-Relaxation.
-I may get slight nausea if I do too much.
-Heavy-feeling muscles. (I don't feel this effect anymore, possibly just got used to it)
-Increased giggling & mild euphoria. (I don't get this effect either anymore)

Smoking tobacco in general feels 'dirty' to me, a sign of the health-effects that come from this habit.
I find that being intoxicated on alcohol amplifies the effects of smoking tobacco products.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101183
Published: Feb 28, 2018Views: 305
Tobacco (47) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)