Which Reality Will Take Me
Salvia divinorum (20x extract), Leonotis leonurus & Wine
by Seattle22
Citation:   Seattle22. "Which Reality Will Take Me: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20x extract), Leonotis leonurus & Wine (exp101172)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2021. erowid.org/exp/101172

1500 ml oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  3 - 4 bowls smoked Leonotis leonurus (extract)
  3 - 4 bowls smoked Unknown
  2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

To start, I have not experimented with very many drugs mainly Marijuana and even that very infrequently, I have gone upwards of five years without touching any drug. However a couple years ago I really had the urge to smoke some marijuana. I had no idea where to find any but I was aware of this drug called Salvia by stumbling upon some trip videos on YouTube. I decide that Iím going to try it for myself and go to the local smoke shop. I ask if they have Salvia and Iím told no but they do have something similar and Iím handed a small bottle of K2.

Wow! I was hooked. I absolutely loved it and smoked it about 4 times a week for a little over a year until they banned all the substances it contained. Unable to get high the search was on for a legal alternative that would give me marijuana like high. I ordered legal bud, Wild Dagga, KratomÖ..Nothing was giving me that Marijuana high so the next stop was Salvia!

Itís about 9pm on a Friday night. I have just finished two bottles of wine and about 4 bowls of wild Dagga enhanced extract 50x. After watching quite a few salvia trips on YouTube I was very curious to experience a trip for myself. I was also very nervous because of the numerous bad trip videos I had seen. A couple weeks prior I bought a couple grams of Salvia 5x extract. It didnít do anything mainly because I was too scared to hold it in for very long. I was treating Salvia with all the respect it deserved and wanted to gradually get used to it.

I continued reading and watching trip videos for a couple more weeks and decided I would try the Salvia extract 20x. On a few occasions I would get the Salvia feeling like a strong gravity pull and a slight marijuana like high, but that was all. Then one Friday night after finishing two bottles of wine I decided this is it damn it! Iím going to do this tonight.

I sprinkle a pinch of Salvia on top of some legal bud and took a toke. I held it in as I counted to 20 and exhaled. I lay down on my bed and experienced the Salvia feeling again. I felt like I was weaving like a wave. I thought wow this is cool but I want a stronger experience so after a couple minutes I got up and loaded a slightly larger pinch of Salvia more into the bong and repeated, counted to twenty and exhaled, put the bong down and laid back down on my bed. I must have lost consciousness for a little bit because the next thing Iím aware of is, holly shit, Iím fucken high as hell and the fire department is on the way here to take me to the hospital I have been freaking out and someone has called them.

I shoot out of bed in absolute terror. I canít fucking face anyone in the condition Iím in. I run to the bathroom and shut the door in an attempt to hide. I turn on the faucet and start gulping water to sober me up. All the while I'm thinking how absolutely weird and terrifying this was. Iím in a different dimension and scared out of my mind. It seemed that everything outside my bathroom door was not my room but public space. A force is pulling me deeper into this weird dimension and Iím fighting like hell to remain sane, to maintain my grip on reality. It was like I had two states of mind fighting for dominance and a third state of mind that was totally sober and watching all this unfold.
It was like if I didnít win this fight then I would shift into this parallel universe where I completely lost control and the scenario with the ambulance arriving would become a reality. I started cupping water from the faucet and throwing it on the floor. I have no idea why I was doing this I think I was trying to stop the force that was pulling me, like water would dilute its power. The force that was pulling me into an alternate reality started to subside and my true reality started to take hold again. I snapped to and havenít been so relieved in my life! It was the scariest, weirdest most bizarre experience of my life. I cleaned up the floor and went to bed. In the morning and all the next day I could not stop thinking about my trip.

In summary, Salvia didnít do anything except scare me half to death. I see no practical use for it and the high isnít even enjoyable. Now if I can just find some Marijuana!

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101172
Published: Feb 23, 2021Views: 133
Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)