Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
3 Different Places at the Same Time
Salvia divinorum (5X Extract)
by Sophie
Citation:   Sophie. "3 Different Places at the Same Time: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (5X Extract) (exp101094)". Erowid.org. Feb 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/101094

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

Salvia 5x

Smoked with a pipe.

Second time doing salvia.

At first, no effect. Then subtle feeling, closed my eyes, and my hands started to feel strange, and I felt they were entering a yellow light in a yellow box.

Felt like I was looking through my own eyes, I mean, without any social or personal perception filters. Felt a lot more connected to the my environment, ReaLLY GOOD Experience, even though I didn't leave.

Also, felt I was in 3 different places (or universe) at the same time. Felt connected to my completeness.

AMAZING! (very mild trance, but amazing feeling)

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 101094
Published: Feb 11, 2018Views: 592
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)