Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Long Term Effects
H.B. Woodrose
by Healed from seeds
Citation:   Healed from seeds. "Long Term Effects: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp100856)". Erowid.org. May 20, 2020. erowid.org/exp/100856

repeated oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)

Today I woke up, not feeling down, not feeling depressed, not feeling suicidal. For me I believe I owe it all to the Hawaiian baby Woodrose seeds.

Up until one year ago I was diagnosed with severe depression, and in a bid to source a cheap way to take drugs I found the Hawaiian baby woodrose. The long term effects of heavy use is not documented, but I have been taking it a lot. I could easily say for 18 months, and over those 18 months I have done near to over 50 trips
over those 18 months I have done near to over 50 trips
. This is not something I am recommending as a cure for depression!!!

The vomiting that can occur first of all, only happened to me one time when I took them drunk. The more trips I do, the more weird I feel, and the more those explosive thoughts occur. I can be left with feelings of unreality.

Everything for me, for at-least the last 3 months have started feeling more and more like a dream. And with this effect I have started doing less trips. What has changed? Well in my circumstances nothing, I am still the same guy without many friends, and am alone a lot of the time. But no more depression, no more suicidal feelings, this way that I am left feeling, in this state of unreality I am in no doubt that the Hawaiian baby Woodrose seeds has done it to me, and on that note bad trips are very rare, I have only had 1. ( a trip in front of family)

but the journey I would not like to face again. As strange as the world has started to feel for me, as it is now, if I don't do a trip every month or so, the world starts to feel even more unreal. So I am now dependent on it.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 100856
Published: May 20, 2020Views: 438
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Depression (15), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)