Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Over-Processing Existing Stimuli
Piracetam
by 3AlarmLampscooter
Citation:   3AlarmLampscooter. "Over-Processing Existing Stimuli: An Experience with Piracetam (exp100623)". Erowid.org. Oct 5, 2017. erowid.org/exp/100623

5 g oral Vitamins - Choline
  5 g vaporized Piracetam (powder / crystals)

I had heard vaporizing piracetam is an interesting experience, so I decided to give it a try. I'd already taken 5g of Choline bitartate earlier, so my brain would have enough available choline. I set my vaporizer at 350F and added 5g of piracetam.

+0:00 Noticed on my first hit that piracetam forms a sweet vapor. I can still get that terrible bitter taste if I hold it in my mouth too long, but not just breathing it. Noticed piracetam is very easy on the throat and lungs. Felt more comfortable than inhaling water vapor! The initial hit took effect almost instantly, with colors getting a bit more vivid and my awareness generally heightening.

+0:20 I'd been continuously smoking piracetam the entire time, and by this point I started to notice pronounced synesthesia. All environmental stimuli would sort of blend together. I'd gotten this from 10g oral doses in the past.

+0:45 Finally finished the full 5g. I was legitimately high on piracetam. Definitely psychedelic in a way, but not in the same way as 5-HT2A agonists like shrooms. I was not hallucinating so much as over-processing existing stimuli. Weird stuff.

+1:15 Effects were almost totally gone. Seems as if smoking piracetam makes it far shorter acting and more potent.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100623
Published: Oct 5, 2017Views: 3,077
Piracetam (95) : General (1), Alone (16)