Have you tried 5-MeO-DMT?
Researchers at Bowling Green State University are conducting a survey
about people's experiences with 5-MeO-DMT, including attitudes, effects,
and outcomes. Takes about 30 minutes, must be 18 to participate.
A Mellow High
Gabapentin (Neurontin) & Metaxalone (Skelaxin)
by RickisShalom
Citation:   RickisShalom. "A Mellow High: An Experience with Gabapentin (Neurontin) & Metaxalone (Skelaxin) (exp100588)". Erowid.org. Jul 10, 2013. erowid.org/exp/100588

1600 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)
  800 mg oral Pharms - Metaxalone (pill / tablet)

I have chronic pain, and can take 800 mg of gabapentin / day -- once in the morning, and one at bedtime.

I experimented with the drug. If I take 1600 mg at once, I do get a nice mellow high -- I feel a bit numbed, and nice and relaxed.

Today, I took 1600 mg along with 800 mg metaxalone (a muscle relaxant). I feel mellow, and relaxed. I have some free time. It will be wonderful to journal and create. I will most definitely repeat this experience for a nice numbing, yet highly functional state.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100588