Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Almost Couldn't Talk After Two Grams
Mugwort
by HerbalKing
Citation:   HerbalKing. "Almost Couldn't Talk After Two Grams: An Experience with Mugwort (exp100579)". Erowid.org. Jan 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/100579

2 g smoked Mugwort

Mugwort...

I recently discovered mugwort and thought that I would try some because I have trouble sleeping. I bought 4 ounces at a local herbal shop and immediately brought it to my room. I packed it into my pipe and smoked 2 grams. 15 minutes later I felt a little dizzy and almost could not talk. I felt SUPER lazy...then I fell right to sleep.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 100579
Published: Jan 27, 2018Views: 1,494
Mugwort (292) : General (1), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)