Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
A Couple of Bad Glocks
Sold as Ecstasy
by Daniel Renegade
Citation:   Daniel Renegade. "A Couple of Bad Glocks: An Experience with Sold as Ecstasy (exp100485)". Erowid.org. Jun 16, 2013. erowid.org/exp/100485

2 tablets oral Bad/Suspect Ecstasy (pill / tablet)

I picked up two white ecstasy pills with a glock/pistol logo on them off my friend who tried them, and said they made her trip out sort of like 5-MeO-DiPT made her feel but stronger. She said the person who gave them to her said they were laced with LSD. I find this very hard to believe.

But being curious, and seeing as she did not like or want them, I purchased them from her for five bucks. Online reports have reported some of these to contain piperazines (although never tested) and one report suspected it contained a 2C- base with low MDxx content. Other reports said they were great. All I have learned is, pills are different everywhere, and hopefully it isnít piperazine. Nausea is no fun.

It's a Tuesday, Iím home alone until Iím guessing at least 6pm. I'm kind of nervous, but thatís to be expected when you donít know exactly what youíre taking.

2:24pm Ė Swallowed both with a cup of OJ

2:34 Ė The usual butterflies in my stomach I get after taking pills is present

2:44 Ė Mild nausea, feeling very slightly off baseline. Going to go take a hit from the bong to help my tummy

2:54 Ė Go to the bathroom to throw up. Lasts about a minute.

2:58 Ė Eyes feel sort of tight, if that makes sense. Starting to notice very slight visual distortions. Nausea is mostly gone.

3:04 Ė feeling simultaneously hot and cold, mainly on my back. Probably just sunburnt. No change in visuals

3:25 Ė Nausea stays at about a 3.5 (of 10), occasionally moving up to a 6.5, but I havenít thrown up again. The visuals stay at the point where it feels like youíre about to start a mushroom trip, but havenít quite begun. Just minor blurring out of the corner of my sight and what not. Head feels slightly foggy.

3:28 Ė Just had one of those full body pulses that rises up to the eyes, that usual happens to me on mushrooms or a fair amount of MDMA, although I feel almost no MDMA effects. Maybe this is starting to pick up.

*After this point, nothing new happened, just nausea and the occasional body pulse and slight visual distortions*

I felt fine the next day. My official guess on what the substance is, is going to be 5-MeO-DiPT. It made me feel just like it, and it tasted just as chemically and gross on purging it up.

I do not recommend taking a substance if you are not sure what is in it, a better idea would have been for me to buy a test kit, but I didnít have the time.
-DSR

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100485
Published: Jun 16, 2013Views: 8,671
Bad/Suspect Ecstasy (567) : What Was in That? (26), Alone (16)