Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
The Universe Dissolved Into Shimmering Atoms
MDMA & Capsaicin
by Swirley
Citation:   Swirley. "The Universe Dissolved Into Shimmering Atoms: An Experience with MDMA & Capsaicin (exp100440)". Erowid.org. Jul 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/100440

200 mg oral MDMA
  T+ 0:30   oral Capsaicin (edible / food)

Mdma and capsaicin

So I had just took .2 grams of mdma. I also took mdma the night before so tolerance levels should have been risen at this point in time.

00:30 after I dropped I happen to decide for no reason at all to eat 4 hot as hell peppers with my Quin Wah I had just made.

00:45 what ensues next was nothing less than what I would imagine a 800-1000 microgram LSD trip for about the next hour.

I was tripping sack meaning that the universe dissolved into shimmering atoms flowing in a sort of melting patrern around me. It was quite intense at the time because it was fully unexpected.

Had I known I was in for such a ride I would have taken it far more smoothly I'm sure.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 100440
Published: Jul 21, 2018Views: 1,329
MDMA (3), Capsaicin (421) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)