Relaxed and Happy to Lie Around
Triazolam
by Carson
Citation:   Carson. "Relaxed and Happy to Lie Around: An Experience with Triazolam (exp100303)". Erowid.org. Nov 17, 2020. erowid.org/exp/100303

0.5 mg oral Pharms - Triazolam

Mindset & Setting:

At home for the evening, set out to relieve some anxiety from the day. I have a pretty bad insomnia problem, with linked anxiety issues – a vicious circle of not sleeping making my anxiety worse and my worsening anxiety making it difficult (impossible) to sleep. I have tried a fair number of benzos – clonazepam, lorazepam, diazepam, alprazolam. I am not new to the 'world of drugs' having tried Kratom, Kanna, Kava, Percocet, Morphine (IV and Orally), MDMA, marijuana and alcohol. This report is in comparison to all that I have tried as that is how I think about it in my mind. I am currently taking alprazolam for anxiety and lamotrigine for seizures.
I am currently taking alprazolam for anxiety and lamotrigine for seizures.

9:00pm - .5mg Triazolam taken orally

9:05pm – all anxiety is completely gone, feel extremely relaxed and a bitty 'giddy'

9:10pm – full-blown euphoria, music sounds amazing, colours are brighter. This is far better (more euphoric) than any experience I have had with other benzos, much better than oral percocet or morphine, basically like I just downed a 26 of vodka without the 'dizziness' and nausea related. Not really comparable to MDMA, however, as I prefer downers I would say this is much more enjoyable.

9:15 – 10:00pm – Playing video games, listening to music, up wandering around the house with a huge grin on my face. Everything has 'slowed down' and I'm having a bit of trouble balancing. Another interesting thing about this drug is I am 'nodding' in and out like I have on IV morphine and high doses of Kratom. I find this feeling incredibly enjoyable and very silly.

10:00pm + - Can't really remember what happened from here on out, but I have some messages on my computer like “OMMMMMG” which seem to make me think I was having a great time :)

Overnight – Crazy dreams that I cannot distinguish from reality. Very 'real life' experiences in my dreams which I actually think have opened me up to think about all aspects of my life with a different perspective.

All in all, this is my favourite drug that I have tried orally, and certainly my favourite benzo. I do not think it would be great for hanging out with people, as it really put me 'down' – I prefer alprazolam for such situations.. But, for a night in to enjoy myself this was great – very relaxed and happy to lie around.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100303
Published: Nov 17, 2020Views: 212
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), Alone (16)