Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Good for Emotional Trauma and Cuddling
H.B. Woodrose
by Whatissleep
Citation:   Whatissleep. "Good for Emotional Trauma and Cuddling: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp100184)". Erowid.org. Nov 25, 2020. erowid.org/exp/100184

6 - 7 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose

My fiance and I had been looking for hallucinogens to help with her fibromyalgia as well as both of us having PTSD due to the death of our daughter. Due the lack of availability of any substances such as mushrooms or LSD, we looked into natural hallucinogens such as morning glories and Hawaiian baby woodrose and ordered bags of both. The HBWR was the first to arrive and we consumed them after about 2-3 minutes of boiling just in case of treatment.

I gave my fiance about 6 and ate about 6-7 myself. Not really sure as I was quite distracted by conversation with a friend. We had read lots of online stories that usually resulted in stomach troubles so we kept her Reglan (Nausea medication) and Tums handy.

After about 15 minutes or so we both started noticing 'tracers' out of our peripherals. Colors would blur outside of our direct line of visions and we repeatedly thought we saw our cat's eyes in our peripherals as well. There was some serious cramping in my legs. Colors were very interesting however. Flat colors would develop patterns that danced. (Adventure Time was quite amusing.) There was a head tingle that reminded me of taking boxes of cold medicine back in my younger days.

We decided to lay in bed as cuddling on the couch revealed that touch gave a rather interesting sensation. We didn't make love as the sensations made certain it hard to become erect (no pun intended) but we did strip naked and cuddle tightly which gave off quite a euphoric sensation. She said it compared to ecstasy, which I had never tried.

When the physical sensations started to slightly pass, my mental state was zen to say in the least. There was loose word association in my conversations and everything around me in my room had an odd, comfortable yet unfamiliar feel to it. There's a feeling afterward that everything was right with my head. I felt so emotionally euphoric it made me almost teary.

The next day, I felt slight cramping in my leg at first but a little stretching made it feel much better. My mental state felt better than it had in months. Next time, I plan to take more and hope for a more psychedelic trip.

OVERALL ANALYSIS: Perfect for lovers or very zen people. Conversation is a must. And it's better to trip with someone because I became very self-conscious and loose association with thoughts and ideas could lead to a bad trip if I were to make it a pity party. NO negative energies around to have a pleasant trip.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100184
Published: Nov 25, 2020Views: 329
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Relationships (44), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)