Waves of Euphoria, Nausea and Chills
5-MeO-MIPT
by thetrippers
Citation:   thetrippers. "Waves of Euphoria, Nausea and Chills: An Experience with 5-MeO-MIPT (exp100105)". Erowid.org. May 6, 2013. erowid.org/exp/100105

10 mg oral 5-MeO-MIPT

This substance comes in waves. Very predictable waves, but it takes a while till I'm able to ride them. Like a wave, if I miss it the most important thing is to simply let go.

I found that another wave will come, the maelstrom will pass, the chills will pass and euphoria will return. If I'm too caught up in the chills and the nausea I'm going to miss the next euphoria and not be prepared to ride it.

This is a very mellow psychedelic, its excellent for bonding. It is very poor for going out because of the waves. When I'm getting pounded I really need to have a comfy spot to chill until the next wave comes.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 100105
Published: May 6, 2013Views: 1,828
5-MeO-MIPT (287) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)