New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Dennis McKenna, Ken Kesey, or the Shulgins
The Walls Have Voices
Diphenhydramine
by ToxicVoid
Citation:   ToxicVoid. "The Walls Have Voices: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (ID 100099)". Erowid.org. May 6, 2013. erowid.org/exp/100099

800 mg oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

Well a few weeks ago I was researching about drugs. I came across Diphenhydramine which is also known as benadryl, I read at high doses you start to feel dilirium, and may see hallucinations. Well I'm a stupid teenager looking for fun and deceided to try it, so I took about 32 25mg of bendryl. it took a while to start working, but when it did the walls were moving, kinda like a twisting motion. I started having convosations with voices in my head, almost like when you are about to sleep and you hear talking, the best way I can describe this is 'Dream-Like' (by the way I was extremely tired, but woke up feeling relaxed and refreshed).

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100099