It's Erowid's 20th Anniversary!
Help us keep going for another twenty with a small donation?
Erowid is a global information resource. We're an educational non-profit working to provide an honest look at psychoactives. Accurate info is required in order to move forward with research, drug law reform, and safer use. This work is made possible by small donations and memberships (get our newsletter!).
The Walls Have Voices
Diphenhydramine
by ToxicVoid
Citation:   ToxicVoid. "The Walls Have Voices: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (ID 100099)". Erowid.org. May 6, 2013. erowid.org/exp/100099

DOSE: 800 mg oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

Well a few weeks ago I was researching about drugs. I came across Diphenhydramine which is also known as benadryl, I read at high doses you start to feel dilirium, and may see hallucinations. Well I'm a stupid teenager looking for fun and deceided to try it, so I took about 32 25mg of bendryl. it took a while to start working, but when it did the walls were moving, kinda like a twisting motion. I started having convosations with voices in my head, almost like when you are about to sleep and you hear talking, the best way I can describe this is 'Dream-Like' (by the way I was extremely tired, but woke up feeling relaxed and refreshed).

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100099